Operate > WebSphere Commerce Accelerator > Order management > Work with payments
Process pending credits
Pending credits occur typically when you use the SimpleOffline payment plug-in and the payment method's configuration in SimpleOfflinePlugin.xml has the keepPendingStatus attribute set to true.
Before you beginTo process a pending credit the user ID must be assigned to one of these roles: CSR, Seller, Customer Service Supervisor, Sales Manager, Operation Manager or Logistics Manager.
- Open the WebSphere Commerce Accelerator .
- Click Payments > List Installed Payment Plugins . If you do not see this menu, then the logon ID does not have the appropriate authority to perform this task. Contact the Site Administrator.
- Select the payment plug-in for which to find pending credits. Click Find Pending Credits. A list page is displayed with pending credit transactions.
- Select a transaction in the "crediting" status and click Change.
- On the Change Pending Credit page, enter data for the following fields:
- Transaction Result
- Processed Amount
- Reference Number
- On the Change Pending Credit Extended Data page, you can optionally edit extended data if necessary. Click Finish to save the data and to complete the credit transaction.