Operate > WebSphere Commerce Accelerator > Business relationship management > Create reseller relationships: an overview
Use the Store Creation wizard to create stores.
- Open the Store Creation wizard by using one of these methods:
- Open the WebSphere Commerce Accelerator and select the store that corresponds to one of either...
- From the service provider's site, click the link to open the Store creation wizard as instructed by the service provider.
- Channel menu
- Extended sites menu
- Supplier menu
...click New Store.
Typically, this link would be Create store or something similar.
- From the page...
Select the Store Default Language page
...select one language to be used for yourself and the customers and click OK.
That is, the default store language is the language in which we will work during the store creation process and the language in which customers will view the store pages during the shopping process. The Store Creation wizard opens.
This Store Default Language page only displays when the Store Creation wizard is opened from the site. When the Store Creation wizard is opened from the WebSphere Commerce Accelerator, then the default language of the store will be the language chosen when you opened the WebSphere Commerce Accelerator.
- From the General page, provide the...
- store unique identifier
- store display name and description
- e-mail address
- default store currency
- stores organization
- stores category
If the organization owns more than one store, and you want the customers of this store to be able to shop in a previously created store, then select...
Allow the users of other stores to access this store by specifying the same owning organization
...and select the organization that owns the previously created store.
- From the Store Type page, select the store type...
Examples of business resources provided by the store type include...
- JSP files that define the store's shopping flow
- any tax settings
- WebSphere Commerce commands available for implementation with the store
A description of the store type you select displays below the Store type list.
- From the Catalog page, select the catalog for the store.
From the Catalog list, select either an existing catalog and modify it, or you can select Empty catalog to create a new one from scratch. If you select an existing catalog from the list, a description of that catalog displays below the list.
Depending on the business model for the store, select one of the following catalogs from this list:
- For demand chain, select the store master catalog created for the largest computer retailer in the country.
- For extended sites, select the store master catalog created for the largest auto parts retailer in the country.
- For supply chain, select the supplier marketplace catalog, which is a shared catalog that each supplier store must use.
You can add products and categories to the catalog and make fixed price changes using the Product Management tools within the WebSphere Commerce Accelerator. You can also use the Catalog Filter to select or hide the products from a master catalog, and make percentage price adjustments to the products within the catalog.
- From the Payments page, select one or more payment methods supported at the store.
- American Express Credit Card
- Bill customer later
- Payment by Check
- Customer will pay cash on delivery
- Used for compatible mode
- Master Card Credit Card
- Customer will pay later
- VISA Credit Card
- From the Store Creation Summary page, review the information provided.
This is a summary of the information and options you have provided in the wizard. If you are satisfied with the data you have provided, click Finish.
Otherwise, click Previous to return to the previous pages of the wizard and change the information.
- Upon clicking Finish, the Store Creation Confirmation page displays, showing a progress indicator to illustrate that the store is being created.
As the store is being created, a progress indicator displays on this page. A status message displays when the store has been created successfully.
- Click Bookmark Store to save the URL for the store's home page to the browser so that you can view the store home page by selecting the bookmark in the Internet browser.
- Click Launch Store to view the store's home page.
- To use the WebSphere Commerce Accelerator for managing the store...
Launch WebSphere Commerce Accelerator
WebSphere Commerce Accelerator provides a variety of wizards, notebooks, dialogs, and lists which you can access by using various menus. Use the functionality within the WebSphere Commerce Accelerator to customize and maintain the store.
Enable custom fulfillment center creation in the Store Creation Wizard