Administer > Manage WebSphere Commerce features > Payments subsystem
Configure payment plug-ins
Before you begin
You can configure the following for payment plug-ins:
- The payment methods and refund methods the store will honor. Consider that:
- A payment method is typically associated with one payment configuration (for example, Visa has a configuration called config001, MasterCard has a configuration called config002, check has a configuration called config003, and so on).
- More than one payment configuration ID can be associated with a store so that a store can use various payment method configurations.
- A given payment method can be associated with a store more than once with a different payment configuration ID (for example, Visa - Gold with configuration ID configID0004 and MasterCard - Silver with configuration ID configID0005).
- The payment configuration to which the payment and refund rules should apply.
- The payment back-end system, and therefore, the payment protocols you intend to use.
- Configure the LOC plug-in
Use the LOC plug-in when a credit line is used as the payment method and an external accounting system is responsible for processing the payment transaction.
- Configure the SimpleOffline plug-in
Use the SimpleOffline plug-in to process payment transactions manually. WebSphere Commerce tracks the payment status of the order. The SimpleOffline plug-in is also appropriate if you are upgrading from WebSphere Commerce version 5.x and you used WebSphere Commerce Payments Multipayment Framework with the CustomOffline or OfflineCard cassettes.
- Configure the WCPayments plug-in
Use the WCPayments plug-in as a bridge from the WebSphere Commerce Payments Multipayment Framework using cassettes. If you are interested in using an offline payment mechanism, use the SimpleOffline plug-in instead.
- Configure a custom payment plug-in
Follow the same process to configure an custom plug-in as you would follow to configure a plug-in provided with WebSphere Commerce.
- Schedule the processing of pending payments
To process pending payments schedule the OrderPaymentSynchronize, ProcessDepositableAmount, and OrderClose commands on the WebSphere Commerce scheduler. If you are using the Paymentech plug-in schedule the PPCPaymentechBatchCtrlCmd and PPCPaymentechGetCtrlCmd as well.
- Configure the Software Express plug-in
To integrate with the Software Express SiTef payment gateway to process payment for WebSphere Commerce use the Software Express plug-in.
- Configure the Boleto payment method
To implement the Boleto Bancário payment method for the Brazil store, which allows customers to pay for online transactions at a bank using cash, use the sample code provided.