Operate > IBM Sales Center for WebSphere Commerce
A tickler is a note that displays to warn you about an action or remind you to take action. Ticklers are automatically created by the system for several reasons:
- Payment information is not valid and the order is blocked.
- An order was submitted but failed to validate.
You can also create ticklers for yourself or for other Customer Service Representatives. For example, you might want to create a tickler to remind you to:
- Call a customer to notify him of a problem with an order.
- Send an e-mail to a customer who requested order status.
- Unblock an order after a suspected fraud.
Assign a tickler
Create a tickler
Create a tickler for a return
Record work on a tickler