Reference > Shop flow URLs > Order Management subsystem URLs > Order payment
This URL removes one or more existing payment instructions from an order.
- The fully qualified name of the WebSphere Commerce Server and the configuration path.
name-value pair with the & character. For a detailed description of the parameters and their values, see the list entitled Parameter values." />
- Parameter values
- Required: The identifier of the order to which the payment instruction is to be removed.
- Required: The URL to be called when the command completes successfully.
- Required: The numeric identifier (big integer) of the payment instruction to remove. The piId can be obtained from the EDPPaymentInstructionsDataBean data bean and represents the combination of the payment method, payment amount, and any protocol data. This parameter can be repeated if there are more payment instructions to be removed in this request.
- The view name which is redirected to when the execution fails. If this parameter is provided, the default error view name is PaymentInstructionErrorView.
The following example removes two payment instructions from order 112233.
Check if the order is locked by the current CSR. If the order is not locked and called by a CSR, or if it is locked by another CSR, an exception is thrown
Call EditCmd (EDP command) to edit the payment instruction
Examine the result of EditCmd and throw exception if the result is null or if there is an error in the results