Administer > Manage WebSphere Commerce features > Messaging system > WebSphere MQ
Install WebSphere MQ
- If required, install WebSphere MQ
Be sure to install the Java Messaging component of WebSphere MQ.
- Start server1.
- Open the WAS Administrative Console and expand...
Environment | WebSphere Variables
- Enter an MQ_INSTALL_ROOT value of /opt/mqm.
- Save your work and restart server1
- Enable WebSphere MQ security. See...
- Upgrade to the latest WebSphere MQ fix pack available. See...
- Install WebSphere MQ on the same machine as WebSphere Commerce
- Confirm MQ_INSTALL_ROOT environment variable