View service providers at the cell level using the administrative console
Use this administrative console page to view and manage your service providers at the cell level.
Before completing this task, we need to install one or more JAX-WS.
We can view a list of our installed service providers, such as JAX-WS web services providers in a cell. We can start or stop the service listener.
Depending on your assigned security role when security is enabled, we might not have access to text entry fields or buttons to create or edit configuration data. Review the administrative roles documentation to learn more about the valid roles for the application server.
- Open the administrative console.
- In the navigation pane, expand Services > Service providers.
- Locate the web service of interest by name and the associated deployed asset in Deployed Asset column.
- [Optional] Click the service of interest in the Name column to view the detail of the service and manage the policy sets and bindings for that service.
- Click Start Listener or Stop Listener to start or stop the service listener. Starting the service listener makes all the endpoints for the service provider available and ready to receive messages. Stopping the listener makes all the endpoints for the service provider unavailable.
When we finish this task, we have viewed the service providers at the cell level. We have also started or stopped the service listener.
What to do next
Proceed to view service providers at the application level using the administrative console.
- Service providers collection at the cell level
View and manage service providers at the cell level. JAX-WS service providers are displayed in this view. Java API for XML Remote Procedure Call (JAX-RPC) service providers are not displayed in this view.
View service providers at the application level View service clients at the cell level Service client collection at the cell level Service providers collection at the application level Administrative roles