Editing the sas.client.props file using the administrative console
OverviewTo edit the sas.client.props file using the administrative console, complete the following steps:
- Start the administrative console.
- Expand Security > Global security.
- Under Authentication, click Authentication protocol > CSIv2 inbound authentication.
- Select Supported or Required for Client certificate authentication.
- Click OK.
- If you selected Required in step 4, configure the CSIv2 outbound authentication as well to support the client certificate authentication. Otherwise, one can skip this step. Return to the Global security panel and under Authentication, click CSIv2 Outbound Authentication. Select either Supported or Required for Client certificate authentication.
- Click CSIv2 Outbound Transport.
- Select an SSL setting from the SSLSettings list for keystore, truststore, cryptographic token, SSL protocol, and ciphers use.
- Create an alias from the SSL Configuration Repertoires panel for an SSL setting.
- Update the SSL setting selected in CSIv2 Inbound Transport accordingly.
- Save your configuration.
- Restart the server for the changes to become effective.
ResultClient authentication using digital certificates is performed during SSL connection. A secure client connects using SSL to a secure Internet InterORB Protocol (IIOP) server with client authentication at the transport layer.
What to do nextSpecify the keystore and truststore files in your configuration.
Configuring CSIv2 for Secure Sockets Layer client authentication